Sunday Afternoon Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      It gives us great pleasure to advise you fencing will start next Sunday, April 28th at 2:00 PM and every Sunday unless posted otherwise.

      Our new location;

      1560 New State Hwy
      Raynham, MA 02767

      If you need directions you may contact us at lordp218@... & 508-944-1915 (Phil) or ladys218@... & 508-441-7040 (Tricia)

      Please be aware we have limited loaner gear. We do require personal protection even in training.

      We are using LHA rules and Marshals for our fencing format. We are working on setting dates for line Marshal training. As we grow we will need line marshals to help with the different groups and serve as seconds for people to qual. To be a marshal you have to be a member, qual in all the basic forms and show you are safe on the floor. The training will consist of basic floor training, rules review and open book test.

      Due to interest we will be firing up the BBQ or Smoker about 5:00 PM. We will also have a workshop so we will be working on gear and having workshops.

      Phil (Philippe)
      Tricia (Gisele)