Period Cooking & Sewing, April 21st @ 2:00 PM

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013
      FTMS Period Cooking & Sewing 4/21/13
      Our Period Cooking went really well for 3/17 and due to popular demand we are getting together again on Sunday, 4/21. The format is simple; you can cook in advance or cook at the meeting. If you cook in advance please be ready to explain the cooking process. Please provide a recipe with your dish. We are looking for everyone involved to make one or more dishes in a selected category, appetizer, bread, entrée and desert. Please let us know in advance so we can plan. Also note the time change from last time.

      Also we will be pulling out the sewing machines and working on banners, pennant's and simple tunics. Anyone that has a project your welcome to bring it

      If you are not a member and are interested we only require you sign up to our Yahoo Board and be active in the group. We are not looking to just have numbers. We do not allow, gossip, trash talking other groups or drama. The conversation should always be on topic based on the meeting or post. For more info you can contact myself at lordp218@..., Tricia at ladys218@... or reach to us at the FTMS Yahoo board or the Facebook group.

      FTMS Period Cooking
      April 21st, @ 2:00 PM
      1650 New State Hwy (RT 44)
      Raynham, MA 02767
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15 5:19 PM
        With a week to go we are looking forward to seeing everyone that has told us they are coming.

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21 3:15 PM
          We want to thank all that was involved in the period cooking for 4/21. We had Irish Soda Bread, Emplumeus for Drinking, Potage of Somer (Veal), Beef Hash and Veal Tart with Cream. All very tasty, Everyone had a good time, funny how when you are eating you seem to always have a good time. We also worked on the household device, banner and the flags. We even got into persona conversation. We will be posting, but the next cooking meeting with be Sunday, May 12th @ 2:00 PM.