Period Cooking, March 17 @ 3:00 PM

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
      I wanted to thank those that came and made food to our Period Cooking, ALL the food, breads, entrees and desserts were out standing. The fellowship was great, you always learn something about someone when you see them laughing, all was good. I will be posting pics on our boards, page and website later today. Everyone voted to do this again!!! Thanks again