FTMS Period Cooking, 3/17/2013, 3:00 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group
      Title: FTMS Period Cooking
      Date: Sunday March 17, 2013
      Time: 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Notes: FTMS Period Cooking

      I am very pleased to announce we will be starting a monthly meeting for our period cooking folk. The format is simple; you can cook in advance or cook at the meeting. If you cook in advance please be ready to explain the cooking process. Please provide a recipe with your dish. We are looking for everyone involved to make one or more dishes in a selected category, appetizer, bread, entr´┐Że and desert. Please let us know in advance so we can plan.

      If you are not a member and are interested we only require you sign up to our Yahoo Board and be active in the group. We are not looking to just have numbers. We do not allow, gossip, trash talking other groups or drama. The conversation should always be on topic based on the meeting or post. For more info you can contact myself at lordp218@..., Tricia at ladys218@... or reach to us at the FTMS Yahoo board or the Facebook group.

      FTMS Period Cooking
      March 17th, @ 3:00 PM
      1650 New State Hwy (RT 44)
      Raynham, MA 02767

      Please remember we will be meeting monthly and we proceed we will try to change the locations to help people in their travel. In the mean time send me an e-mail if you want me to invite you to our board. lordp218@...

      Philippe Provost
      Gisele Starkey Provost