Hey Ye All Fencers

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 12:15 PM
      Members of FTMS, ready your swords. The barony of Smoking Rocks hosts an event now known as the Cohasett Wars. The info will be listed below.

      We need to ready our swords, focus on the soon training for this event. Some of us have Qual'ed, but as we bring in new fighters I am working to arrange everyone be able to fence at this event. I have asked Master Pat if I can get a second Marshal in the SCA if he will open his hall for us to qualify our Folk. Master Pat has helped in this area in the past so I feel he will agree to help. We need to train and focus on the basics to get you ready. If you desire we have all our fencers Qualified both under LHA and SCA rules.

      Camp Greenough
      227 Pine Street
      Yarmouthport, MA 02675

      Directions:
      Directions:
      Go over the Sagamore bridge and Take Route 6 (the Mid-Cape highway) to Exit 8. Take a left off the ramp onto Union St. Take 2nd left onto White Rock Road, cross the intersection and take your third left onto Pine St. The entrance is on right just after the railroad tracks

      Site : Site Fee Weekend
      Adults - $22
      Under 18 - $15
      Under 5 - Free

      Site Fee Day only
      Adult - $15
      Under 18 - $10
      Under 5 - free

      NMS of $5 will be added for non SCA members - Please bring your membership card. NOTE: Cellular connection on the Cape can be spotty so accessing your membership via smart phone is questionable. Thank!

      Reservation by mail accepted until June 1st by mail or June 9th for ACCEPS
      Feast: Feast Fee
      Adult - $10
      12 to 18 years old - $8
      5 to 11 years old - $7
      Under 5 - free

      Make Checks Payable to: SCA Inc, Barony of Smoking Rocks