Period Cooking, March 17 @ 3:00 PM

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      FTMS Period Cooking

      I am very pleased to announce we will be starting a monthly meeting for our period cooking folk. The format is simple; you can cook in advance or cook at the meeting. If you cook in advance please be ready to explain the cooking process. Please provide a recipe with your dish. We are looking for everyone involved to make one or more dishes in a selected category, appetizer, bread, entrée and desert. Please let us know in advance so we can plan.

      If you are not a member and are interested we only require you sign up to our Yahoo Board and be active in the group. We are not looking to just have numbers. We do not allow, gossip, trash talking other groups or drama. The conversation should always be on topic based on the meeting or post. For more info you can contact myself at lordp218@..., Tricia at ladys218@... or reach to us at the FTMS Yahoo board or the Facebook group.

      FTMS Period Cooking
      March 17th, @ 3:00 PM
      1650 New State Hwy (RT 44)
      Raynham, MA 02767

      Please remember we will be meeting monthly and we proceed we will try to change the locations to help people in their travel. In the mean time send me an e-mail if you want me to invite you to our board. lordp218@...

      Philippe Provost
      Gisele Starkey Provost
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
        To answer a question I have gotten on other boards. If you send me an e-mail address, I will invite you to the FTMS yahoo board. We will find a good way to catalog the receipts for those on the board. In time it would take too much time and effort to e-mail each person recipes. For now this would appear to be the best way to share info to whomever is interested without making it time consuming. Thanks for your understanding.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18 4:35 AM
          I wanted to thank those that came and made food to our Period Cooking, ALL the food, breads, entrees and desserts were out standing. The fellowship was great, you always learn something about someone when you see them laughing, all was good. I will be posting pics on our boards, page and website later today. Everyone voted to do this again!!! Thanks again