Thank you!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
      It seems that we are turning the corner on my battle with cancer. We still have a way to go but I am stronger then I was six months ago. I wanted to take a moment to thank my wife for her support. I think emotionally it has been more testing for her then myself. I also want to thank all the people that have lifted me up in prayer, support and well wishes. I understand Tristan, Ryan and the SCA King about six months go toasted to my good health and recovery. Please keep them coming. Thank you very much.

      In the next few days and weeks you will see my household is starting to get involved again. It is part of my recovery in my mind. ļ As I write this I am getting an infusion and I have chatted with my doctor. If I can create the proper protection I will be able to do more then training others for fencing. This is a long journey since a year ago. I look forward to seeing some of my old friends.

      Phil aka Philippe
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2013
        Thanks for all of you. It is very heart warming to see so many well wishes, prayers and well wishes. Just a positive note, my doctor is ok if I can make a plate to protect the port in my chest as I could fence again. Yeaaaa!