Fencing in Taunton/Raynham

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      We had a meeting today, but it went very well as far as securing a hall to have fencing, workshops etc. near the Taunton/E. Taunton line, a minute off of Rt 140. Things are looking good for March.

      The purpose of this posting is we have some loaner gear, but want to continue to add to it so we can put more folk on the floor. If you have old gear you don't use or fencing gear you might consider selling at a bargain price please let us know

      Thank You,
      Philippe Provost
      Gisele Starkey Provost