FTMS lines of communication and promotion

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      Please be aware we have several lines of communication and promotion.

      We have a page and group on Facebook
      We have a community on Google +
      We have a group on Linkin
      You can find all of these by looking for FTMS or Fortress Three Monkey Skulls

      We also have a website; www.fortressthreemonkeyskulls.weebly.com

      We have a group on the Yahoo boards; this is a group board and is the central means of communication. Members of FTMS are required to join this board and friends of the group may join. Junk spammers will be banded, but members and friends will be allowed to promote their events and links.