Fortress Three Monkey Skulls Founders Meeting, 6/28/2012, 2:00 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group
      Title: Fortress Three Monkey Skulls Founders Meeting
      Date: Thursday June 28, 2012
      Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Location: Shady Arces Camp Grounds, Carver, MA, 508-944-1915
      Notes: Household Three Monkey Skulls started on June 7th. We will be having a BBQ outside rain or shine. We will have some protection, but it will be out ...