Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Fortress Three Monkey Skulls Founders Meeting, 6/28/2012, 2:00 pm

  • Tricia Bentley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2012
      this has been canceled due to work schedules and quite frankly loss of interest of this house hold members
      perhaps if others would like to make an attempt to raise membership and attend meeterings again feel free to email myself or Phil on this board

      Gisele

      Date: Thursday June 28, 2012
      Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Shady Arces Camp Grounds, Carver, MA
      Phone: 508-944-1915
      Notes: Household Three Monkey Skulls started on June 7th. We will be having a BBQ outside rain or shine. We will have some protection, but it will be out side. Besides marking the founding of the household we will focusing on traditional middle eastern dance. We have two members who are experienced drum players and at least a couple dancers. I, Philippe is even taking the plundge and be borrowing a drum to learn. Come to have fun.

    • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012

        Date: Thursday June 28, 2012
        Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
        Location: Shady Arces Camp Grounds, Carver, MA, 508-944-1915