Tuesday fencing

  • Tricia Bentley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
      to thoughs unaware Phil had the cancerous tumor removed from his colon on monday may 7 we were home on wed may 9 and we are now on Saturday May 12 we are back at the hospital with infection issues so with a sad and prayerful heart I must cancel Fencing for Tuesday night this week. I am hoping to bring it back next week and continue to keep this small group updated on when practice will pick up again. please keep us on your thoughts and prayers as we continue to fight the good fight against cancer

      thank you
      Tricia (gisele)