Tuesday Night Fencing

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2012
      We are on for this week, thank you to those that came last week even if it was canceled due to the wake. It was good catching up. Just a note. Guys protective gear is required!

      THIS week, April 17th @7:00 PM

      $5.00 fee goes directly to our host to pay the Electric and heating bills. No exceptions. You will be required to sign a waiver each and every time and on your first time you may need to show proof of age. We do not train anyone under 18.

      Emmanuel Church
      6 Rogers Ave
      Wareham, MA 02571

      If you need directions you may contact us at lordp218@... (Phil) or ladys218@... (Tricia)

      We are using only LHA rules and Marshals for our fencing format. We are working on setting dates for line Marshal training. As we grow we will need line marshals to help with the different groups and serve as seconds for people to qual. To be a marshal you have to be a member, qual in all the basic forms and show you are safe on the floor. The training will consist of basic floor training, rules review and open book test.

      Future dates:
      April 24th and May 2nd there is fencing
      May 8th, there is no fencing, Philippe will be having tumor removed, this is a good thing.
      May 15th & 22nd there is fencing.

      Phil (Philippe)
      Tricia (Giselle)