tuesday night fencing

  • Tricia Bentley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      It is with  a heavy heart I must cancel fencing this week April 10. The church has called us and informed us there will be a wake in the chruch Tuesday night and the clash of steele and the laughter found with it would definatly be inappropreate for this occassion we will be fencing the falling week so we look forward to seeing you all there. Any questions feel free to emal or call me or Phil.

      Gisele (Tricia)