Tuesday night Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012
      KOC/FTMS Fencing Tuesday Night

      I want to thank those that showed this week. I apologize for not sending out better notice. That is on me. We worked on the basics and we had a couple people qual this week.

      We also had a leadership meeting and there are other practices beyond Tuesday night fencing being looked being considered. We will also be providing details on some demos and a day encampment later in the summer as the details develop.

      Thanks to all that have supported by attending and donating loaner gear. We continue to get offers in this area and it is very helpful.

      Next week, April 10th @7:00 PM

      $5.00 fee goes directly to our host to pay the Electric and heating bills. No exceptions. You will be required to sign a waiver each and every time and on your first time you may need to show proof of age. We cannot train anyone under 18.

      Emmanuel Church
      6 Rogers Ave
      Wareham, MA 02571

      If you need directions you may contact us at lordp218@... (Phil) or ladys218@... (Tricia)

      We are using only LHA rules and Marshals for our fencing format. We are workingon setting dates for line Marshal training. As we grow we will need line marshals to help with the different groups and serve as seconds for people to qual. To be a marshal you have to be a member, qual in all the basic forms and show you are safe on the floor. The training will consist of basic floor training, rules review and open book test.

      Phil (Philippe)
      Tricia (Giselle)