fencing practice in wareham

  • Tricia Bentley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 6:35 AM
      there is Fencing LHA style in wareham tonight curtousy of Fortress Three Monkey Skulls.
      when: 7-9pm
      where: Emmanual Nazerene Church
                  6 Rogers Ave Wareham
      how much: A 5.00 donation is what we need from everyone to help pay for the electricity. even if you are not fencing. NO EXCEPTIONS.

      All are invited we have limited loaner gear and are still taking donations. Also we ask that you leave your Drama at the door.
       also Please remember we are in a church and respectful and resposible behavior is EXPECTED.
       YOU MUST BE 18 TO PARTICIPATE

      any questions call Tricia 508 441 7040
                                  Phil 508 944 1915