Fencing in Wareham

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012
      We pleased to advise you we now have a "home" which will be very long term:

      Fencing LHA Style
      7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Tuesday nights, Starting March 6th, 2012
      Emmanuel Church of the Nazarene
      6 Rogers Ave, Wareham, MA 02571

      There is a $5.00 weekly fee which goes directly to the use of the church. There are no first time visitor waivers.
      This is a strictly LHA format which is hosted by Emmanuel and managed by FTMS/KOC
      If you need directions or questions about the training we strongly recommend you contact us. The format will be different then what you are use to with other groups.

      As we develop a base of interested folk we will also be setting a meeting time and day for the re-enactors.

      You may reach out to us at lordp218@... (Phil) & ladys218@... (Tricia)

      This is an exciting opportunity which will involve new and veteran folk, We encourage to come have fun and learn.

      Phil Packard (Philippe)
      Tricia Bentley (Gisele)