Serious need for loaner gear

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012
      We are humbly putting out a call for fencing loaner gear. We will be starting in just a couple weeks in our new long term home for fencing. Any gear, even if we need to repair it would be greatly appreciated. You manly men who have put away your epees if you are not going to use them we will take them and I promise they will be used fro training. Any and all is very welcome and will be used. If you do have something no matter what it is, hoods, gloves jackets carrying cases, blutt tips books on fencing and swords that are collecting dusk please consider donating so they will be used.

      Thank you in advance, the best way to reach us is lordp218@... or ladys218@....

      Thank You!
      Phil