New poll for fortressthreemonkeyskulls

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 16, 2008
      fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

      Who makes better leaders?

      o Men
      o Women
      o Monkeys

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 30, 2008
        fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

        Since even I cannot see who is voting I guess this is a safe question. Who are you voting for President?

        o McCain
        o Obama
        o Trica

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 30, 2008
          fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

          Do you eat your kids Halloween Candy

          o Yes
          o No
          o I don't have kids so I steal it
          o What!! we are suppose to get candy when we have kids?
          o I buy bags of it and eat it all myself while playing on the computer

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 16, 2008
            fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

            Ok planning ahead we need to take a vote. We agreed at the birthday meeting that including a meal to the meeting added to the meetings. Here is the poll question. How do we wish to proceed in funding the meetings?

            o Everyone pay for themselves
            o We pay monthy and establish a fund. This would require the Quartermaster to keep the gold for meetings

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 14, 2009
              fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

              What games might you play at an SCA, LHA, or Ren events. You may vote for more then one.

              o Magic
              o World of Warcraft
              o Pokemom
              o Zombie Flux
              o Gems
              o Poker
              o Solitare
              o War
              o Board Game
              o Chess
              o Checkers
              o Other

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 20, 2009
                fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

                I know this is an odd poll, but I do have a reason for asking wish will be revealed later. The question is, do you have accounting experince??

                o Yes
                o No

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 23, 2009
                  fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

                  Are you a member of the SCA? The election for a new Baron will be here in Sept. So anyone that is not a member by June will not be sent a ballot.

                  o Yes
                  o No

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 23, 2009
                    fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

                    Are you a member of the LHA. As a member of the LHA you are insured while training and meeting. Under the SCA you are not!!

                    o Yes
                    o No

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 18, 2009
                      fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

                      As I prepare for the Barony Birthday I have become aware of a challenge. Within the Barony of Smoking Rocks there is an officer position of Chatelaine, this person is to make new members feel welcome and give them some direction. It is not an easy job as they also have to maintain the Gold Key. Smoking Rocks has a supply of grab for walk in folk at an event. To do this you have to have a space to store all the clothes and you have to be able to get these clothes to Barony events. It is not an easy job. Right now all the grab is in storage in New Bedford. From what I am being told, if you have visitors you need to arrange a trip to New Bedford with someone that has a key to get clothes. I personally am not thrilled with that option if the visitors are coming from Northeast corner of the Barony. So here is my question, since we are starting to get new people to the SCA should we start our own loaner garb? Or is there some that can help the Chatelaine and store the garb in a more acessable area? Please vote help give some direction. If you feel the need you may start a posting on the topic. This a private vote so not even I know who votes what.

                      o Household should start a loaner garb program
                      o Household should not get in the grab loaning business
                      o I would be interested in helping the Barony Chatelaine by providing storage

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 25 12:05 PM
                        fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

                        Recently there has been a quiet movement to stop LHA postings on SCA boards. So I am talking to a couple LHA folk to get a sense if we need an LHA board for Eastern MA, RI and Eastern CT. We would not exclude SCA postings as long as they do not conflict. This board would also be a place our merchants canpromote thier services. Would you join such a oard if it is created?

                        o Yes
                        o No

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 5, 2011
                          fortressthreemonkeyskulls group:

                          The Master & Mistress are seeking the thoughts of the crew. We were going to start garb making next Sunday. In light of the fact Vineland is next week should we delay garb making for a week? Poll closes 6/10/11

                          o Yes
                          o No

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!