LHA Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Fencing LHA style has arrived in Raynham. Well, we had a group practice today. Worked on the basics a lot as some of us were just getting back after the summer break. It was really great to get back in gear and have a bit of fun.

      We also spent a little time working on detail for our re-enacting group. We already have requests for demos so we are now in high gear to be ready.

      We will be back at it next Sunday at the same time and same place.

      1650 New State Hwy
      Raynham, MA
      3:30PM - till whenever.
      If you wish to use the BBQ, we have gas and Charcoal. Please let us know in advance.

      If you have any questions you may reach out to either Tricia & myself

      Philippe Provost
      lordp218@...
      508-944-1915

      Giesele Starkey