LHA Fencing an re-enacting

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2011
      After a summer break we are gearing to start practices up again. We will re-start the LHA fencing format, re-enacting workshops and other related workshops on Sunday, October 2nd @ 3:30 PM. We will also continue to fire up the BBQ, so bring your chow with you.

      We are also working on an indoor setting that will allow us to keep the same format over the winter.

      Finally, we are recruiting out side the traditional groups, however new and experienced folk are welcome. FTMS is affiliated with the LHA, but does not required members to join.

      Our new location is:

      1650 New State Hwy (Rte 44, across from Metro Ford)
      Raynham, MA, 02767

      Philippe Provost
      lordp218@...

      Gisele Starkey