Re-starting the first October

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      Tricia and I talked today and after what seems like a summer break, we will be starting LHA practice the first of October. Details to follow. We will also working a lot on the the re-enactment group as we have been asked to do a demo in Wareham later this year.

      We will be working hard to recruit outside the traditional groups and bring in new blood. Our Goals are to build the LHA fencing, arrange fencing meets with other LHA groups and develop a re-acting group to teach at local school and youth groups.

      If you are already a member of the household and want a more involved role please contact us via e-mail. If you think you know someone that might want to get involved, again contact us via e-mail.

      We have removed five inactive names from both the yahoo and facbook boards. We will to keep things lean and active moving forward.

      Philippe & Gisele