Fortress Three Monkey Skulls Founders Meeting, 6/28/2011, 2:00 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21 10:58 AM
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group

      Title: Fortress Three Monkey Skulls Founders Meeting

      Date: Tuesday June 28, 2011
      Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Shady Arces Camp Grounds, Carver, MA
      Phone: 508-944-1915
      Notes: Household Three Monkey Skulls started on June 7th. We will be having a BBQ outside rain or shine. We will have some protection, but it will be out side. Besides marking the founding of the household we will focusing on traditional middle eastern dance. We have two members who are experienced drum players and at least a couple dancers. I, Philippe is even taking the plundge and be borrowing a drum to learn. Come to have fun.

    • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25 10:55 AM