Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] KOC/FTMS Fencing & A&S (Starts 4/3), 6/12/2011, 1:30 pm

  • Tricia Bentley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      please keep in mind that these practices have been termporarily cancled due to family issues.
      thank you for your patients throught this crisis

      Date: Sunday June 12, 2011
      Time: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: 3131 Acushnet Ave, New Bedford, MA
      Street: 3131 Acushnet Ave
      City State Zip: New Bedford, MA 02745
      Phone: 508-994-1915 (no message, no return call)
      Notes: All are welcome for training in the fine art of fencing or have a drum circle. We are here for the purpose of study of pre-17th century study There is no fee at this time but you need to bring your own protective gear for fencing. If you have any additional questions you may post of send an email @ lordp218@... & ladys218@... or call 508-944-1915 I only return messages.