Growing pains

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2011
      Again we are putting out the call for old fencing gear. As we grow we need gear for new folk till the get their own gear. Any used or un needed items like swords, foils (for drills) gorgets, gloves, helmets (we can re-line if needed) hoods, jackets, vests etc would be greatly appreciated. We do not charge at this time so there are no means to grow our loaner gear other then ask for donations.

      We are also looking at workshops to build things like gorgets and fencing garb that will pass both LHA & SCA punch tests. If you have plans and patterns and would like to share that will be appreciated also.

      If you can help please contact me at lordp218@... or Tricia (Gisele) at ladys218@...

      Thank you!!