Sunday Fencing & Workshops 6/12

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
      Fencing is on for this Sunday, Rain or Shine. Please note time change, but location is the same. Bring your thoughts, notes and what you can share at garb & persona workshops. We can all learn from each other. We are working towards re-enactor level personas so this may be on going workshop for the spring and summer. We are working on getting some experince people to come and do workshops too.

      There is no charge for the workshops as you bring your own materials and there is no charge for fencing. BBQ is free you can bring your own food to burn if you wish, Or if you want bring your own cooked food. We started to cooking lunches and dinner last week

      We had a great practice last week with new folk on board and have we committments from more new folk in the up coming weeks.

      There is fencing every Sunday, below is the workshop schedule as it stands now;

      6/12, 19, 20 & July 3rd Historical Garb making & Fencing
      Decide what you want to make, get patterns & material if needed. We have two good machines. Bring your own if you wish. Due to Vinland we added a week and will add more if there is enough interest.

      7/24 & 31 Fiber Swords & Fencing;
      Will post pattern and materials needed on 7/1. If you want before then e-mail us.

      8/14 & 21 Rubber Band Guns & RBs (RBGs) & Fencing
      Got instructions on RBs, but still looking for a good RBG pattern

      9/11 & 18 Sword Storage boxes. We will be crafting boxes to store the fencing gear. While we are doing this any one that wants to make a box for their own gear will be welcome to use the tools and the shop area.

      10/9 & 16 Mead Making, We will be making mead and anyone that wants to learn the process and/or wants to make there own is welcome. List of materials will be provided closer to the date.

      Other future workshops;
      Historical game making & playing
      Glass Blowing (Classes of six)

      1:00 – 4:30 PM Sundays
      3131 Acushnet Ave.
      New Bedford, MA 02745

      www.fortressthreemonkeyskulls.weebly.com

      Phil Packard
      Lordp218@...
      774-634-1657

      Tricia Bentley
      Ladys218@...
      508-441-7040
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2011
        Due to unexpected challenges our Sunday training & workshops will be suspended. Sorry if thos crease a problem, but we will advise you when they start up again.