Board membership versus Household membership

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 6:00 AM
      Just a note, the yahoo board is for household members and friends. If
      there is an event and it is posted on this board all on the board are
      invited.

      We do not automatically add people to the household. You you have
      been invited, which everyone on this board is, then you need to tell
      us if you wish to join. We are not about numbers so we will only add
      those that wish to be members. Now with that being said, if you go to
      data base you will see two lists; members and officers. This is for
      the household only. If you look and do not see your name then you
      need to let us know you wish to join the household. Also, you will
      note we are thin on officers, if interested please talk to Tricia or
      myself.

      Finally, weclome to Abe!!! We are glad to have you on board. Hope to
      see you on Tuesday nights and our events and meetings.