Poll results for fortressthreemonkeyskulls

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 8, 2011
      The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: The Master & Mistress are seeking the thoughts of the crew. We were going to start garb making next Sunday. In light of the fact Vineland is next week should we delay garb making for a week? Poll closes 6/10/11

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, 3 votes, 75.00%
      - No, 1 votes, 25.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fortressthreemonkeyskulls

    • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 8, 2011
        The following fortressthreemonkeyskulls poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Recently there has been a quiet movement to stop LHA postings on SCA boards. So I am talking to a couple LHA folk to get a sense if we need an LHA board for Eastern MA, RI and Eastern CT. We would not exclude SCA postings as long as they do not conflict. This board would also be a place our merchants canpromote thier services. Would you join such a oard if it is created?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes, 3 votes, 100.00%
        - No, 0 votes, 0.00%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fortressthreemonkeyskulls