Ken Howe (Collin), Masons & Gifts to Give

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      Ken Howe (Collin) is a friend and a Mason. Their Temple is trying to collect clothes, toys and books for a group called Gift to Give. This is a really good cause, they have help hundreds if not thousands of families in the New Bedford family and ask for nothing in return. The totally depend on donations to help fmailies. We have started a duffel bag with toys, balls & stuffed animals. We are appealing to all our Ren, Scain, Re-enactor and Fencing friends to consider helping. If you know Ken reach out to him directly or if you want to drop something by here between 8 AM - 9 PM unitl June 22nd that would be awesome too. There are a lot of people in the area who have to decide between food and clothes. Gifts to Give has been there for them, it would be good if we can help Ken and the Mason's help this cause.

      Philippe & Gisele