FTMS Fiber Sword Workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Just a quick note; we have been talking about the "fiber swords" and having a workshop in the near future. I guess the Mid has been looking at a thicker verison of that material for pole arms and swords. They just deemed it unsafe for use in their Kingdom. The main reason given is there is good poly and there is bad and it is almost impossible for a marshal to tell the two on the field. I think in the interest of safety we are going to put the fiber sword on the back burner until more research is out there. Safety should always come first.