to the officers,crew and members Urgent message

  • ladys218
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      To the officers and crew of FTMS we seem to be experiencing a lot of what seems to be recruiting for other groups at our Sundays practice please refrain from recruiting. This is a place for people to train not a place to gossip or recruit.
      We have worked hard to recruit new members from the outside of the already formed organizations (LHA, SCA) for this branch of FTMS and feel they should be learning the criteria we are teaching.

      If you want to recruit for the LHA, SCA or any other group please do so on your own time with your own resources. We don't mind the sharing of event news as long as it doesn't interfere with our SUNDAY practices and you are not openly recruiting or creating drama or gossip (we want new people to form there own opinions of others without influence). Just because we are at odds with certain people doesn't mean someone else isn't a good friend of theirs.

      First offense: you will be spoken to in a harsh manner and ask to stop.
      Second offense: you will be asked to leave.

      We have worked hard and long at recruiting and it has taken a while to see what small growth we have made. Lets think people if it were you doing the leg work how would you feel if we came in scooped up what you have?

      We will be incorporating these new rules into the code of the fortress,

      Lets leave the childish behavior at the door with the politics and have fun.

      Lord Philippe
      Mistress Gisele