ship board fighting

  • ladys218
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2011
      Here is an opportunity I don't want to pass up this summer. I have a friend that has a motor driven sloop in New Bedford and he has offered it to us to use on a Sunday for Practice. I will need to make arrangements with him so I will need any feed back on this to happen before the 18 June 2011 so we can hopefully set something up in July I was thinking with the two new members we have starting next weekend that would bring our little group up 6 not including the 2 cabin boys. It would be a garb mandatory practice as we will be having picture taken of this practice for the website.
      Thinking we would all have a great time.

      As this is not my boat, the practice will be open to crew members and approved guests in advance only!!!!

      Please send me your thoughts to ladys218@...

      Thanks
      Mistress Gisele