Sunday Fencing & Workshops 5/29

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 5:09 AM
      Fencing is on for this Sunday, Rain or Shine. Please note time change, but location is the same. Bring your thoughts, notes and what you can share at persona workshop. We can all learn from each other. We are working towards re-enactor level personas so this may be on going workshop for the spring and summer. We are working on getting some experince people to come and do a workshop.

      There is no charge for the workshops as you bring your own materials and there is no charge for fencing. BBQ is free you can bring your own food to burn if you wish, Or if you want bring your own cooked food

      There is fencing every Sunday, below is the workshop schedule as it stands now;

      6/12, 19 & 20 Historical Garb making & Fencing
      Decide what you want to make, get patterns & material if needed. We have two good machines. Bring your own if you wish.

      7/10 & 17 Fiber Swords & Fencing;
      Will post pattern and materials needed on 7/1. If you want before then e-mail us.

      8/7 & 14 Rubber Band Guns & RBs (RBGs) & Fencing
      Got instructions on RBs, but still looking for a good RBG pattern

      Other future workshops;
      Historical game making & playing
      Glass Blowing (Classes of six)

      1:30 – 4:30 PM Sundays
      3131 Acushnet Ave.
      New Bedford, MA 02745

      www.fortressthreemonkeyskulls.weebly.com

      Phil Packard
      Lordp218@...
      (phone broken, using carrier pigeons, dam falcons…)

      Tricia Bentley
      Ladys218@...
      508-441-7040
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29 3:26 PM
        We had a great practice today. Had a friend come up from Ct and we worked on tactics, two on one, buclker and case. We actually went pass the quiting time. We also got more work done on feast chests. The group is growing too. So really great practice on a holiday weekend.