Sunday Fencing in NB 5/22

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2011
      We had a good work out today. Played a bit with our new bucklers and did some case for fencing. We also spent some time with the persona workshop. There seems to be some interest in garb making some we might move that workshop up on the calendar. We might also be having a workshop to make some of your feast gear soon. BBQ got plenty of use today so it might be sore in the legs too. :)