Household meeting 5/15/11

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2011
      We have a brief meeting on Sunday 5/15 to talk about personas. Moving forward we are using the following for anyone doing re-enacting;

      1) Re-enactors must be historically correct in their personas. They do not have to be an actual person in history, but the name and the bio must be correct. Remember our goal is to be educational and show how life was between 1400 – 1600.

      Also, there are a bunch of positions open, some are new. We rather they remain open then fill them with people who are not involved. One does not have to be at every Sunday meeting, but the expectations are you are active on the group's yahoo board and if needed you answer posts and e-mails when it applies. It is also expected you actually do the job.

      Master Philippe & Mistress Gisele