Sunday Fencing 5/22/11

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2011
      Fencing is on for this Sunday, Rain or Shine. Same time and place. We will also be continuing the persona workshop. Bring what ever material and share. We can all learn from each other. We are working towards re-enactor level personas so this may be on going workshop for the spring and summer. We are working on getting some experince people to come and do a workshop.

      There is no charge for the workshops as you bring your own materials and there is no charge for fencing. BBQ is free you can bring your own food to burn if you wish, Or if you want bring your own cooked food

      5/22 Fencing & persona, right now we have a couple bucklers left to finish and some feast chests pending. The wet weather is slowing down the drying of the stains.

      Future workshops;
      Rubber Band Guns & RBs (RBGs) - Got instructions on RBs, but still looking for a good RBG pattern
      Historical Garb making
      Historical game making & playing
      Glass Blowing (Classes of six)
      Fiber swords

      1:30 – 4:30 PM Sundays
      3131 Acushnet Ave.
      New Bedford, MA 02745

      www.fortressthreemonkeyskulls.weebly.com

      Phil Packard
      Lordp218@...
      (phone broken, using carrier pigeons, dam falconsÂ…)

      Tricia Bentley
      Ladys218@...
      508-441-7040