Re: Sunday Fencing 5/15/11

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2011
      Well the weather didn't slow us down. In fact having the canopies up with the smoke from the BBQ made it almost like an event atmosphere. We had a great time today. finishing bucklers, worked on some feast gear chests, had a good conversation on the dos and don't of developing a historially correct persona and I am happy to report no one got hurt fencing. Who said fencers do not come out in the rain.