ATTENTION MERCHANTS

  • ladys218
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2011
      Fortress has a new website and we are excited to announce you have a page on it.

      www.fortressthreemonkeyskulls.weebly.com

      I am not asking you to write any thing big actually if you don't have time I can write it for you I need a small blog or article about what you sell.

      If this to much (because I understand busy schedules) send me your web address/email and a picture of you in your booth(if you wish) and a list of your wares and I will write it for you. If you don't have a web address then the new one could be a way for people to contact you.

      We did this to benefit everyone in the household and others that we know. We have always promoted our merchants in the best light because you are what helps bring the reality to most events or encampments. Not mention the cost of gas is killing people why go to the people when we can bring the people to you. It's all about marketing and as we grow you can only make more money.

      Give it some thought,check it out and send me a letter at LadyS218@... let me know what you think

      Mistress Starkey
      MKA Tricia