Hey Read This! :)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011
      FTMS, a living history group is now having an open recruitment for people who are interested in re-enactors depicting any aspect of life in the 1400 – 1600s in the Southeast MA area. The group's main focus is historically accurate pirates of this time period, but not limited to only pirates. We also do fencing, but not limited to just fencing. We want to show all aspects of living during this timeline. We are working on developing a presentation at a level we can go to schools, youth programs and libraries. If this might be something you are interested in please contact either Philippe (lordp218@...) or Gisele (ladys218@...). We meet and train every Sunday in New Bedford, MA, but we do not require you come every Sunday.

      We also have a handful of merchants in our group. If you as a merchant wish to be part of the group let us know, if you have a need for merchants tell us and we will provide contact info.

      Please feel free to repost on your board if you wish.