FTMS Meeting, Saturday August 23rd

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      We will be meeting on Saturday, August 23rd starting at 2:00 PM. You
      can also see the event on our calendar. We will using the BBQ to cook
      up Hot Dogs and Burgers. If you wish to bring something, please
      consider the following; beverages, chips, salads or whatever you like
      to eat.

      If you are seeing this post you are invited, members and friends
      both. If you are a member and would like to invite a friend we do not
      know I ask you let us know in advance.

      We will be taking time to talk about the househould and what is new
      and how we can grow the group, grow Smoking Rocks and help members.

      I hope to see you all for this meeting!!

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
        Kathryn and I will defintely be there--beven may or may not depending on his work schedule.
        -Guendalina