Sunday Fencing

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2011
      We are on for this Sunday, Fencing, BBQ & finishing bucklers.

      If you wish to bring something to throw on the BBQ you are welcome. Cooking lunch is not required. Also when we do workshops you are not required to do the workshop. There will always be fencing.

      Sundays: 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM
      5/8 Fencing & finishing bucklers
      5/15 Fencing
      5/22 Fencing & Garb making workshop
      5/29 Fencing

      Schedule is subject to change

      Visitors are welcome.

      Philippe
      lordp218@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2011
        Well, I held out as long as I can. After chatting with Tricia, the weather and the fact my wounds from a day op yesterday are still bleeding and Tricia is worn down from being there for me during all this, we are not going to have practice or re-enacting workship on Sunday. Hopefully we will pick up next week.