KOC/FTMS Sunday Fencing, May 1st

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 5:02 AM
      We will be on for this Sunday, May 1st. The weather will be good so we will have out door practice, BBQ and buckler making. Bring your supplies as we will have the band saw and tools out and ready.

      There will be a very brief Household meeting either before, during or after the training (got all my bases covered there ļ ).

      1:30 PM ¡V 4:30 PM

      3131 Acushnet Ave.
      New Bedford, MA
      Lordp218@...
      508-944-1914

      In the coming couple of months we will also be having garb making, rubber band gun making and arrow making workshops. There have been some other suggestions like persona workshop and dumbek workshop. We will also be talking about a week night practice maybe soon.