BSA Demo - Attleboro, MA

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      Just taking a moment to thank Fergus for the invite to the demo last night. We had a great time. The pack was awesome and it was great to see all our SCA friends. Yes Fred you looked good out there and Collin was very smooth with the blade. Fergus you will now always be Silly Mike to me. ƒº The support crew that came to support the fighters and add to the atmosphere completed the package. Without them it would have been just some smelly people fighting. FTMS will be doing more demos as we move forward and looking forward to it. I just don¡¦t understand how Fred got Dairy Queen and I didn¡¦t.