Demo, Sorry this is late but!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2011
      There is a BSA demo for Fergus's pack in Attleboro Monday night. I know this gives you no notice, but the BSA is the best program out there for boys and Fergus is a friend to us and always stepping up for his Barony. It would be great for us to make the effort and show him our support. Tricia and I will be there to represent FTMS and Tricia is trying to get more.

      If you can, please come out in grab and be ready to put on a good show. We will be bringing our fencing gear and dombeks.

      Mason Field North
      401 Elmwood St
      North Attleboro, MA 02760

      6:00 PM - 9:00 PM