Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Household Code?

  • Tricia Bentley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2011
      I have been giving some thought to this as well and their those(who are not in our household) that will use piracy as an excuse for bad behavior however there are still those who share in the code that there is honor among pirates and rogues. I tend to believe in this code and the rules that are in it. Those in our household that I know attend regular functions hold to this code. We are not a house of drunken thieves,pirates and rogues. Do some of use over indulge in spirits ? sometimes. has anyone ever given us cause in the last year to rethink our own code I think not. Rules for safety of the household members is a good idea but if you are comparing our behavior to the code of others you will see our household members are within the code. Just because other do not want to follow the way of honor does not mean our members will follow suit. Someone has to set bar for others to reach for and if we are setting the bar and they don't want to reach then that is on them. We only hope that those within our household will gently correct those that they see outside the code and bring them around.

      Again these are my thoughts and opinions
      Mistress Gisele FTMS/KOC

      lordp218@...>