Tuesday 8/12/08

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      Well, Pennsic is over and we were back to training. We had a small
      group which included a new person. It was a time to check new gear and
      talk about growing the Northeast region of Smoking Rocks. We did have
      a mixed group and there was archery conversation. There is a lot of
      interest in taking a night to focus on basis garb making. We will set
      a date soon and if any one wishes to come help, sew or assist that
      would be great. The theme will be keeping it basis.

      No one died and we did feast on vegies and dip.

      We are back to meeting every Tuesday night and hope to see you soon.
      All Are welcome.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
        I am more than willing to help with basic garb making--I'll try to dig up my old worksheets i created years ago the last time i did it.
        -Guen