FYI

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      Just a note for our group. Ryan will going to qual in single and case this week with the SCA. I personally think he will do well. But if you wish to send him a note he is in the member section.

      Also, both Ryan and Tricia will be study to take the LHA marshal test. I think both will do well. Since we restructured and Tricia and I are offically equals in the household we have had a few voids. Ryan has agreed to help by being out fencing officer. I will be adding him to the officer list in the next day or two. Thank you for your service Ryan.