KOC/FTMS Fencing, Sunday, April 10th

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2011
      The weather was great and we got a lot done. We are establishing warm up drills. We worked on single rapier and case for most of the time on the floor. It was a good work out and I think everyone had fun in the process.

      We started the afternoon mawing on food everyone brought and cooked on the BBQ. We ended the day with toasted marsh mellows. Food and fighting, life is good.

      Also Ryan and Tricia are now studying for the LHA marshal's test; I think they will do well.

      Next Sunday, April 17th in addition to practice we will be having a buckler workshop to you guess it make bucklers. I will send out a list of suggested by mid week and I am also looking for sites showing different ideas. So far I have had no luck.