Fencing 4/3/11

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Ahhh, yes the smell of burning ribs on charcoals. Crossing swords as we train and having people watching. Fencing has returned to New Bedford. We were a little thin due to illness and hangovers, but still were able to do the basics and did a little two on one training. Now the smell of those ribs has been replaced with the smell of Ben Gay. But we will be back at it next week.

      In two weeks, April 17th we will be having buckler making as time and place.

      Sundays: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
      3131 Acushnet Ave.
      New Bedford, MA 02745
      Lordp218@...
      508-994-1915

      Bring you lunch for the grill if you wish. This is almost as good as opening day at Yankee Stadium, but much better then Fenway.