KOC/FTMS Fencing has returned.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2011
      After a short break we will be back at it this coming Sunday, April 3rd

      3131 Acushnet Ave
      New Bedford, MA
      508-944-1915 (no message no return call)
      Lordp218@...
      Ladys218@...

      Time; 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM

      We use LHA rules as our standard as we have an LHA Marshal.

      In addition to fencing if you bring something to cook we will be firing up the BBQ. We also will have the workshop open for projects. We will also be talking about up coming projects like buckler making and making the fiber swords this coming meeting. Set dates for the workshops etc.

      We have limited loaner gear but first time visitors are welcome. We might consider the option of charging a small fee which would go for loaner gear. But for now there is no charge.

      We are also pretty excited that we have received e-mails about people attending and we even had a fencer show a week early. So rain or shine see you this coming Sunday.